This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- Did a great 20k canvass with #Whitby East-Ward candidate Ajay Krishnan @VoteAjay tonight. Lots of support & signs! #onpoli 10 hours ago
- Brian Bowman is elected in Winnipeg. Becomes first aboriginal mayor of that city huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/23/bri… 10 hours ago
- RT @WPFFALocal2036: The time is now for Don Mitchell in Whitby for Mayor @timeformitchell #supportpublicsafety @IAFFCanada @opffa http://t… 13 hours ago
- A New 'Harry Potter' Story Is Coming on Halloween mashable.com/2014/10/24/har… 15 hours ago
- 6 reasons Elizabeth Warren should run for president vox.com/2014/10/24/705… I also like Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley. 15 hours ago