This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @dgardner: Unfamiliar with diphtheria? It mostly kills children. It kills by slow suffocation. And you’re unfamiliar with it thanks to v… 10 hours ago
- RT @bgrice: The celebrity chef who taught me the most about cooking, @altonbrown, is now doing youtube videos: youtube.com/channel/UCfDNi… 13 hours ago
- April is the cruellest month. 13 hours ago
- Canadian singer combines faith and felt into Muppet Christ Superstar avclub.com/article/canadi… Everything I love combined (cc. @let_it_bea ) 13 hours ago
- That was a touching speech from Prime Minister Harper. "I do not grieve for jim flaherty. Our grief is for those left behind." 15 hours ago