This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @NightValeRadio: Children’s Fun Fact Science Corner: You can tell how old a tree is by killing it & then looking inside of it & then doi… 3 hours ago
- The Into the Woods trailer looks ah-mah-zing youtu.be/D9i9JNp7OfM 8 hours ago
- Got several pairs of bee-themed socks from Bombas. http://t.co/WjJklRNgCg 8 hours ago
- #tbt #throwbackthursday #onpoli #ndp twitter.com/AndreaHorwath/… 9 hours ago
- If @DavidSoknacki is such a nerd how come I've seen him tweet about the NFL but never about Dune, Doctor Who or Batman? #topoli 9 hours ago