This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- The BBC's The Hollow Crown is one no my favorite things. It has changed the way I experience all of Shakespeare's plays. 5 hours ago
- If 4 MPs quit the Liberal party like they have the NDP, the media would hound Trudeau about it every day from now until the election 5 hours ago
- RT @gmbutts: .@JustinTrudeau & @SeamusORegan speaking to packed house in @cathmckenna's stomping grounds. #cdnpoli #CommonGround http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- Satsumas: They taste delicious, smell magnificent and it's really fun to say out loud. 7 hours ago
- RT @thisiscaldwell: @Uranowski you're a hero! http://t.co/DoKyDIWm5K 10 hours ago