This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- Watching Labyrinth. 1 hour ago
- RT @jm_mcgrath: History's greatest monster right here. ---> RT @stephenfgordon: What’s wrong with giving out raisins? Who doesn’t like rais… 2 hours ago
- RT @nenshi: ZOIKS! MT @erin_reesy: My Dad always carves superheroes for Hallowe'en, this year being no exception! http://t.co/FAq7d9tFnl 2 hours ago
- Harper’s income-splitting program isn’t great policy, or good politics macleans.ca/economy/econom… 5 hours ago
- RT @OntarioBee: Clover Comeback? 'Bee Lawns' Gaining Favor abcn.ws/13p4jed 9 hours ago