This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @JesseThorn: A nice Judge John @Hodgman writeup/review on The Jesuit Post: thejesuitpost.org/site/2013/12/a… . Next stop: FRANCISCANS! #JJHo 4 hours ago
- Angels We Have Heard youtu.be/IdqYtDRS62w #ChristmasSongs 4 hours ago
- Key & Peele Push the Limits youtu.be/DVZ6L8ar1XQ 5 hours ago
- RT @Kathleen_Wynne: Today we look into the eyes of those who were affected, and say, “We are sorry.” news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2013/12… 6 hours ago
- RT @Kathleen_Wynne: After spending 27 years imprisoned unjustly, Mandela was able to walk away free of hate and anger. His spirit is an ins… 6 hours ago