This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- Marina And The Diamonds - Primadonna youtu.be/S8httDjxJqI 3 hours ago
- DST is the worst. 3 hours ago
- RT @nice_mustard: it was the busta rhymes, it was the wursta rhymes 3 hours ago
- #thiscouldbeusbutyouplayin http://t.co/ZLtk7tZ1pv 3 hours ago
- If you are a time traveller, do a manual RT of this 5 minutes ago. 5 hours ago