This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @kinsellawarren: @Uranowski That sounds like a Springsteen lyric. 31 minutes ago
- Hanging with my awesome sister about to eat a chicken pot pie. 34 minutes ago
- 19 Tees That Know Cheese Is The Answer To Life’s Problems buzzfeed.com/melissaharriso… 2 hours ago
- sui generis: In a class of its own; one of a kind. 3 hours ago
- RT @newskepticx: New book review: Galaxy Game by Karen Lord galactictidesx.blogspot.ca/2014/11/book-r… #bookreview #bookblogger 9 hours ago