This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @LibPressSec: ICYMI -- Construction of 36 km of rapid transit that will link Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge begins: http://t.co/CH2D… 4 hours ago
- RT @stephenlautens: Oh, my! #cdnpoli http://t.co/QIL27MSXgt 4 hours ago
- RT @arstechnica: Monkey’s selfie cannot be copyrighted, US regulators say ars.to/1pV39Pe by @dmkravets 4 hours ago
- RT @Kathleen_Wynne: #throwbackThursday to my first year and first summer as Premier. Seems like only yesterday! #tbt http://t.co/VChlb8ZOk8 5 hours ago
- RT @CBCQueensPark: Ontario & Quebec Liberal gov'ts announce plan to resume annual joint cabinet meetings, scrapped when PQ was in power. #O… 5 hours ago