This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @davidakin: Another new #LPC radio ad, attacking #CPC over veterans affairs. @JustinTrudeau narrates. Listen: liberal.ca/listen-our-new… 7 hours ago
- RT @KenJennings: What's your favorite way to have things cooked, mine is "to perfection" 7 hours ago
- I love Gordon Ramsay's holiday specials. His mother is adorable. 7 hours ago
- RT @natnewswatch: Not a photoshop http://t.co/A8Lv3Q5Gzr 9 hours ago
- RT @daveweigel: Iowa's Democratic State Senate president Pam Jochum at the Draft Warren rally http://t.co/53hiYkXTpg 9 hours ago