This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @Ont_Ombudsman: Marin: Supporting #Bill8 and not proposing amendments - public support shown in recent election. #OOlive #onpoli 11 hours ago
- RT @dgoldenberg: Richard Scarry's Busy Town jobs for the 21st century: bit.ly/1vPapRG http://t.co/pBqSemtn06 12 hours ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Liberals believe the classification of firearms should be left to the police – and not to politicians. #CdnPoli 12 hours ago
- RT @dgardner: Justin Trudeau’s support for pot legalization shows he is unfit. But Senator Pierre Claude Nolin’s support shows…? http://t.c… 12 hours ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Great discussion with @GovernorOMalley at @Canada2020 on challenges for the middle class. #CdnPoli http://t.co/sR7cHH3imd 12 hours ago