Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- @laurakmiller Ha! My partner chides me for putting so many things in my smoothie. I like to start my day with as my nutrients as possible. 1 hour ago
- Tomorrow's breakfast smoothie: mangoes, blackberries, rolled oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, almond milk & matcha green tea. 1 hour ago
- RT @jwPencilAndPad: Hot Kraft Singles in your area are melting on mediocre grilled cheese sandwiches in your area. 5 hours ago
- RT @Andrew_PD: One more sleep until Guardians of the Galaxy! #ComicBookNerd 5 hours ago
- RT @SlateGist: Today on The Gist, @jasonWSJ talks about his conversion to urban biking. Plus, @daveweigel on Congress’s vacation. https://t… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: SNL
Here is the opening from the most recent episode of Saturday Night Live. This is an excellent example of political satire:
Here is a clip from a recent episode of This House Has 22 Minutes. This is an example of the heavy-handed satire that now characterizes a once-great show:
A lot of people are talking about Mary Walsh’s ambush of Sarah Palin but The Equivocator found this a really weak performance from Mrs. Walsh. She could have waited in line and spent more time with Palin. The more Palin talks the worse she falls apart, this was funny but overrated 22 Minutes sketch. Tricking former half-term Governor Palin isn’t really that much of a challenge either.