Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- Did a great 20k canvass with #Whitby East-Ward candidate Ajay Krishnan @VoteAjay tonight. Lots of support & signs! #onpoli 1 hour ago
- Brian Bowman is elected in Winnipeg. Becomes first aboriginal mayor of that city huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/23/bri… 1 hour ago
- RT @WPFFALocal2036: The time is now for Don Mitchell in Whitby for Mayor @timeformitchell #supportpublicsafety @IAFFCanada @opffa http://t… 4 hours ago
- A New 'Harry Potter' Story Is Coming on Halloween mashable.com/2014/10/24/har… 5 hours ago
- 6 reasons Elizabeth Warren should run for president vox.com/2014/10/24/705… I also like Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley. 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: SNL
Here is the opening from the most recent episode of Saturday Night Live. This is an excellent example of political satire:
Here is a clip from a recent episode of This House Has 22 Minutes. This is an example of the heavy-handed satire that now characterizes a once-great show:
A lot of people are talking about Mary Walsh’s ambush of Sarah Palin but The Equivocator found this a really weak performance from Mrs. Walsh. She could have waited in line and spent more time with Palin. The more Palin talks the worse she falls apart, this was funny but overrated 22 Minutes sketch. Tricking former half-term Governor Palin isn’t really that much of a challenge either.