Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- Making stew with @newskepticx. 6 hours ago
- .@PaulCalandra Is Krampus also a Canadian citizen? #cdnpoli 12 hours ago
- Petition To rename the newly discovered planet "HD 106906 b" to Gallifrey change.org/petitions/inte… 12 hours ago
- RT @RosieBarton: I think @PaulCalandra just said the NDP were against Santa. Just in case you wanted to know where we're at here. #qp 13 hours ago
- RT @Justin_Ling: Are we sure that the North Pole is Santa's primary residence? 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: SNL
Here is the opening from the most recent episode of Saturday Night Live. This is an excellent example of political satire:
Here is a clip from a recent episode of This House Has 22 Minutes. This is an example of the heavy-handed satire that now characterizes a once-great show:
A lot of people are talking about Mary Walsh’s ambush of Sarah Palin but The Equivocator found this a really weak performance from Mrs. Walsh. She could have waited in line and spent more time with Palin. The more Palin talks the worse she falls apart, this was funny but overrated 22 Minutes sketch. Tricking former half-term Governor Palin isn’t really that much of a challenge either.