This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- My earliest childhood memory is watching the OBC of Into the Woods on A&E. So, yes I have been inoculated against March Madness. 3 hours ago
- The head of a major news outlet is running as a candidate for a Quebec separatist party?!? SunNews is going to go ballistic... #assnat 9 hours ago
- RT @dgardner: Schadenfreude, defined: Watching Sun News announce the PQ candidacy of Pierre Karl Peladeau. 9 hours ago
- RT @MartinPatriquin: We can now safely say "...the Quebec separatist-owned #SunNewsNetwork" @brianlilley @ezralevant #canpoli #assnat #qc20… 9 hours ago
- RT @NightValeRadio: Don’t forget to set your clocks forward. Don’t forget to confuse time with numbers. Don’t forget the vastness of space. 9 hours ago