This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- @MarkCripps That's probably the most evergreen tweet I've ever read. 3 hours ago
- RT @Blopinski: Regardless how many they each signed up, history proves anytime more than two #onpc members make a decision, it's the wrong … 3 hours ago
- "The dress is bronze." - an Ancient Greek person 12 hours ago
- RT @MikePMoffatt: Are we sure they're not counting one membership 8 times? (Truly sorry. Couldn't resist.) 14 hours ago
- 4 Transgender Actresses Who Could Have Been Cast In The Danish Girl. moviepilot.com/posts/2015/02/… 15 hours ago