This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- RT @IndigPoli: New: 28 Indigenous Candidates #elxn42: 2 #CPC | 8 #NDP | 13 #LPC | 3 #GPC | 2 #Libertarian | tinyurl.com/IndigCand #indigvo… 2 hours ago
- @jordanowens it's surprising that comedy doesn't feature pie graphs. 4 hours ago
- People leave books in the laundry room of my building. I hit the jackpot tonight. http://t.co/uFdUG9WVU3 4 hours ago
- RT @AGCarroll: You couldn't pay me $1M to work for the Cons. And that's $700k more than Mulcair allegedly asked for. macleans.ca/politics/ottaw… 5 hours ago
- RT @gmbutts: BREAKING: Tom Mulcair was the last living Canadian to learn Stephen Harper opposed the Kyoto Accord. #cdnpoli http://t.co/3Q… 7 hours ago