This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- My new hair cut: http://t.co/4f2DkkQ2x2 1 hour ago
- Got my hair cut in #Whitby: Sandy who cut my hair: Thinks Justin is ready. Mulcair is shifty (the beard) & angry like Harper. #elxn42 1 hour ago
- Justin = the young Dad Harper = disgruntled grandpa Mulcair = crazy uncle May = aunt who's into homeopathy #elxn42 http://t.co/XYbuaj72H3 2 hours ago
- RT @GoKnockDoors: "Never tell me the polls. Go knock doors." - Han Solo, probably twitter.com/acoyne/status/… 3 hours ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: I’m honoured to receive the endorsement of Mississauga’s Hazel McCallion: #elxn42 amp.twimg.com/v/3af05bdc-584… 3 hours ago