This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @JustinTrudeau: The hole in the NDP's promises: $28 billion over 4 years. There's only one way they can fill it: cuts, cuts, cuts. http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @liberal_party: Only one thing will fill the gap in the NDP’s promises: deep cuts that will hurt middle class Canadians. http://t.co/d3s… 3 hours ago
- RT @OttawaCitizen: Liberals and Tories claim there is a multibillion dollar hole in Tom Mulcair’s platform ow.ly/RyEKS #ottnews … 3 hours ago
- Happy Birthday, "You go girl!" & I love you to @newskepticx. The Cleopatra to my Antony & the waggle to my honeybee. My partner & bestfriend 8 hours ago
- RT @robertbenzie: .@ScottWalker muses about a wall on the 8,900 km U.S.-Canada border: thespec.com/news-story/582… Fortunately, Lake Superior is… 8 hours ago