This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @YvonneJJones: Wishing @DwightBallMHA @nlliberals Labrador Liberal Team- very best for e-day @GrahamLetto @PerryTrimper @torngatmha @Lis… 1 hour ago
- Liberals say overhaul of patronage appointments to include gender-parity goal nationalnewswatch.com/2015/11/29/lib… #cdnpoli 2 hours ago
- RT @mc_hankins: I suspect this to be the greatest act of mansplaining of all time twitter.com/__HpFans__/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @mojorojo: Me watching Jessica Jones; "WTF ALL CHARACTERS ARE WOMEN, THE MEN ARE EITHER BAD OR EYE CANohh. Okay. Ah. So that's what that… 6 hours ago
- Really enjoyed the @nprmonkeysee interview with @Trevornoah. "Nuance, the thing that everyone hates" is an insightful sentence & great joke. 7 hours ago