This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @judahoudshoorn: I'm nonpartisan, but Premier Wynne's no-nonsense approach to the sex-ed opposition has earned my admiration. We need th… 1 hour ago
- Was pleasantly surprised to hear @Jordan_Morris' catchphrase "That's a spicy meatball!" on @TheZoneCast this week! 1 hour ago
- I had a nice conversation with @timhudak about my grandfather (one of his constituents) at work yesterday. obitsforlife.com/obituary/10590… 2 hours ago
- RT @timhudak: I am moved by Mr. Uranowski's story of deportation and war, he helped strengthen our community. He will be missed. http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @bassem_masri: http://t.co/fO6VeHFxGO 3 hours ago