This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- #ThrowBackThursday to Patrick Brown at an anti-SSM rally in June, 2005. He then voted against SSM. #onpoli http://t.co/3xNHDPbXkm 2 hours ago
- Statue of Cervantes at the National Library of Spain in Madrid. #JTSP15 http://t.co/aCcgrnfKcV 2 hours ago
- @AshleyCsanady @KatieSimpsonCTV I support balanced-babies by 2017-18. 2 hours ago
- Teleferico! Toks and I took a funicular ride over the River Manzanares and Park del Oeste. #JTSP15 http://t.co/unGHlv561z 2 hours ago
- Calamari on a bun (Bocadillo de Calamares) is a Spanish delicacy. #NomNomNom #JTSP15 http://t.co/nEP19hv5ci 3 hours ago