This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- I want an Un-Belize-Able! hat so badly. #bobsburgers 57 minutes ago
- RT @pembina: ICYMI – our analysis of where the PCs, NDP & Libs stand on transit investment: bit.ly/NTmlO8 #onpoli #topoli http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @KatieFranzios: I take that back. He doesn't QUITE know how to use a mic yet (he was hungry). http://t.co/12XINqJCWO 1 hour ago
- RT @Justin_Ling: Okay, round of applause to Chow for resigning a day before entering the race. She should have done it months ago. 2 hours ago
- RT @ChrisHallbeck: Today's Minimumble is traveling. minimumble.thebookofbiff.com/2014/03/12/485… http://t.co/5oFjc5hYUg 2 hours ago