This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @sladurantaye: Best political quote ever? twitter.com/tomk0tt/status… 1 hour ago
- I would love to hear the full Fox in Sock audio book as read by @thehighsign. 2 hours ago
- RT @btaplatt: Actually the government is in the process of setting up executive pay restrictions, it hasn't been "discarded" https://t.co/q… 9 hours ago
- At the @BlueJays game. This is my 3rd sporting match in the month of July after Modern Pentathlon & PanAm Soccer Gold. 20 hours ago
- RT @kinsellawarren: Is he? Wow. That's is seriously crappy journalism. @georgiastraight twitter.com/kylejhutton/st… 1 day ago