This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @Yasir_Naqvi: I'm asking Federal gov't to protect gender identity for all in Federal Human Rights Code. View my press conference: https:… 31 minutes ago
- RT @jordanowens: Happy Deadline Day to all my friends in the #NDP! m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/69798… 🎆🎈🎉💸 #cdnpoli 1 hour ago
- RT @bfaparsons: NDP admits court case is a stall tactic to try and dump the $2.7 million on Mulcair's successor. http://t.co/ML008SdbOy 1 hour ago
- RT @MetroNewsCanada: Conservatives silent on cost to taxpayers for Iraq, Ukraine missions ow.ly/L3oJ9 http://t.co/fn07eR5Jym 1 hour ago
- RT @kady: There were sunset clauses in the Liberals' 2001 Anti-terror Act. It is not flabberghasting or unbelievable or anything like that. 4 hours ago