This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @acoyne: EMERGENCY! METAPHOR ALERT! ALL JOURNOS REPORT FOR PATHETIC FALLACY DUTY! @mariamdena: And the power just went out at the legisl… 45 minutes ago
- RT @TheEconomist: The Economist explains: Why the Scottish National Party is so important in this election econ.st/1F5LnT6 http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @mdentandt: Mulcair high-fives some of his MPs as he enters. Lots of cheers. But, er.. it wasn't you folks done it. It was the other cre… 1 hour ago
- RT @siomo: Flaming Lips, Janelle Monae, Roots to play FREE shows during Pan Am Games bit.ly/1EXGEB9 #TO2015 #livemusicTO http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- On PEI's election night I learned of awesome riding names like York-Oyster Bed. Does Alberta have an equivalent? 1 hour ago