This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- "When the only tool you have is a tax cut, every problem looks like a tax." - @lloydrang on conservatism on the @Splinespod podcast #onpoli 23 minutes ago
- Going To a specific mall, the Pacific Mall. 43 minutes ago
- @lloydrang @edmontonjournal @strategistspod @metromorning @Splinespod will listen to a few on Sunday 2 hours ago
- Alberta has 2 ah-mah-zing political podcasts: @edmontonjournal & @strategistspod. ON needs content like this (besides @metromorning) #onpoli 2 hours ago
- Had a fantastic time at the #SMCgrad young alumni party last night. Great to see old friends & SMCSU colleagues. 2 hours ago