This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- "Can I have a fig? I love figs as much as I love Uber." - One of my coworkers reacting to the news that I brought figs as a snack today. 2 hours ago
- Uber but for a t.v. or computer that plays the episode of The Simpsons with Hank Scorpio for when I'm sad. 3 hours ago
- Calling an early election worked so well for Jim Prentice. #cdnpoli 3 hours ago
- RT @CBCAlerts: CBC confirms PM Harper will go to Governor General to dissolve parliament to call a federal election as early as Sunday, Aug… 5 hours ago
- RT @impolitical: Quite rude for a sitting MPP to attend fellow and neighbouring MPPs town hall and consistently interrupt. #ParkHP #onpoli 5 hours ago