This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @Slate: Bernie Sanders doubles down on support for gun manufacturers. slate.me/1S3BrKF http://t.co/zO30USesvw 4 hours ago
- RT @artassignment: Hear our case for Mark Rothko, a prolific artist who used color alone to draw out emotion: youtu.be/1v1mBepDlOw http:… 4 hours ago
- RT @OntLiberal: Meet Patrick Brown, new #pcpo leader voted in favour of the union busting Federal Bill C-377. #onpoli http://t.co/jJZPbh114A 5 hours ago
- RT @GigiLaFaux: So many amazing #PANAMANIA free concerts! This is going to be a great summer. twitter.com/glasneronfilm/… 6 hours ago
- RT @StevenDelDuca: Gotta hand it to these hardworking women and men, the West Harbour GO looks great. Opens Thurs news.ontario.ca/mto/en/2015/07… ht… 6 hours ago