This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- RT @RichardMadan: Manitoba's #NDP govt looks to change 'Balanced Budget Law' after it posts 6th straight deficit: winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/manitoba-premi… #m… 6 hours ago
- RT @RobSilver: Almost like the law is meaningless @RichardMadan: Manitoba's #NDP govt to change 'Balanced Budget Law' after its posts 6th s… 6 hours ago
- RT @willevanswrites: Not sure if Margery is more upset that her brother is locked up or that she got outflanked by Cersei. #DemThrones #Gam… 6 hours ago
- Happy Constitution Day to all my Polish brothers and sisters! 9 hours ago
- Happy Birthday & "You go girl!" To my good friend: the intelligent, witty, empathetic & beautiful @impolitical. 12 hours ago