This is a tremendous speech. The part I thought was most insightful was the need to make the Liberal Party “open source” and the fact that after this election we have no choice but to become a bottom-up party.
Number of Cthulhu Star-Spawn Released By The Melting of Glaciers Due to Global Warming:
- Stephen Harper’s 1st By-Election Loss
- Thomas Mulcair: Conspiracy Theorist
- Hard Work + Hope = Why I voted for Justin Trudeau
- Stop reading this and go watch Borgen.
- Thank you Minister Bentley
- Kathleen Wynne’s Speech & Some Thoughts on the 2013 OLP Leadership Convention
- The 2012 “You Go Girl!” Awards. Presented by: The Equivocator
- 12 Words I (Re)Discovered in 2012
- Uranowski’s First Law of Involuntary Suspension of Disbelief
- Sasha Issenberg (author of “The Victory Lab: The secret science of winning campaigns”) speaks to the Samara Institute.
- Today I made the Oh She Glows pumpkin pie smoothie for my coworkers. ohsheglows.com/2012/09/07/cre… 1 hour ago
- RT @mike_mcnair: Sad point in campaign as @ThomasMulcair calls @HonStephaneDion "road kill". Mr Dion is a hero - he's dedicated his life in… 2 hours ago
- @aradwanski Ernie Eves had a spend-o-meter. This totally different, I mean Eves ran against a guy with a famous Dad & @gmbutts on his team 2 hours ago
- RT @KatieSimpsonCTV: Smallest crowd I've seen on the campaign (and I've traveled with all 3 parties). Conservative event in Etobicoke http:… 2 hours ago
- An angry/petulant Harper scrambles to save his Ontario cronies as Liberals surge & the NDP fade ctvnews.ca/politics/elect… #cdnpoli #elxn42 3 hours ago